Leading Through M&A
The role of communication to guide teams, culture, and brands through integration
Global mergers and acquisitions (M&A) reached all-time highs in 2021, and experts project strong continued deal activity in 2022. There are many reasons that companies acquire and merge with other businesses: to boost growth, acquire technology, expand talent, and fend off competitors.
Despite all the upside potential of a good deal, there are also real challenges that come with integrating teams, cultures, offerings, and brands. As dealmakers calculate the top and bottom line impacts for growth, they must also anticipate the critical role of communications leadership to guide people (internal and external) through change.
Join us for a live webinar conversation, featuring a panel of marketing and M&A leaders, as we discuss the role of communications to guide teams and stakeholders through deal cycles and integration.
Watch the Webinar and Learn:
- The role of marketing in preparing a business to be funded or acquired
- Make-or-break moments for communication clarity in a deal cycle
- The who, what, how of communication planning through the M&A process
- How to reduce anxiety for employees and support cultural connection
- Navigating brand, team, and solution integration