Return On Investment or Really Obscure Information?
Every founder, CEO, CFO and investor wants to know their return on marketing investment. And rightly so. But getting to ROI is not always a straight-forward “dollars in, dollars out” calculation.
In our work with entrepreneurial businesses, we often speak with leaders who are frustrated because they aren’t getting clear ROI feedback from their agency partners or marketing teams.
These businesses are spending money, investing in a variety of marketing activities, yet unsure of how (or even if) those tactics are moving the needle. While marketing data is abundant, marketing insight and fiscal accountability is often lacking.
Just because almost every marketing activity is now trackable doesn’t mean every data point is important. To reach healthy, sustainable brand and business growth, organizations must move beyond Really Obscure Information to measurable Return On Investment. But how?
Join us for a live webinar conversation, featuring a panel of experienced B2B and B2C marketing leaders, as we bring some clarity to this very important topic.
Now available on-demand!
Attendees to this webinar will learn:
- Why so many businesses struggle to calculate marketing ROI
- Which systems and processes must be in place to measure marketing’s impact
- How long you should realistically expect to invest before seeing ROI (revenue & profit)
- How to strengthen agency partner collaboration and ROI accountability
- Top three revenue-driving marketing metrics (and how to calculate)